Over-blogging?

I've been wondering if I've been posting too much on here. For the past few months I've been putting something on here nearly everyday. Now, since I've been doing that my follower count has increased quite a bit. However I have to wonder if by posting so much that things get lost in the shuffle and it becomes "chatter".

So what I'm planning on doing is pulling back to officially posting three time per week, most like Wendesday, Friday, and Sunday. Which will hopefully lead to better quality is the posts and more time to discuss them in the comments.

Speaking of comments: leave one about this. I WANT TO HEAR FROM MY FOLLOWERS ABOUT THIS!! Do you think this is a good idea? Do you like the nearly daily ramblings? Sound off, because you do get a say here. If enough people do like that I post so much content in here and want me to continue it, I'm going to keep doing it.

1 comment:

Dr. Facepalm said...

I've only been following you the past few months, but I've enjoyed reading everything you've posted since then. So long as it doesn't tire you out and bring down the quality somehow, I'd really like you to keep blogging at the same rate you are.