Universal Constants

The world is changing around us as we speak. New technologies are being developed. Governments are making policies and implementing them. Artists are imagining new way to inspire people and capture their imaginations. Still in this amazing world where change seems to be the only constant an e-mail this morning has reminded me that some things never change.

OGUN-KOYA CHAMBERS.
BANKRUPTCY LAW, ESTATE PLANNING, ELDER LAW, FAMILY LAW,
COMMERCIAL LITIGATION, IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION LAW, PROBATE &
ESTATE ADMINISTRATION, WILLS, TAXATION LAW,
1/2 ROVERS ROAD,V/ISLAND LAGOS,NIGERIA.


Good day dear Friend,

How are you doing today? Hope your doing very much fine over there including your family.

Please kindly accept my apology for sending this unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I source your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with this event.

I am Barrister Korede Ogunkoya (SAN) Solicitor and Notary Public. I am the Personal Attorney to (MR. MACK C. LUDLOW), of who is a Foreign Nationality, who used to work with shell Development Company in Nigeria.

On the 21st of April 2003, my client died in his car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express road. Unfortunately, he lost his lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

Then I contacted you dear friend, I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about 7.5, million dollars. Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the Deceased since you share the same surname so that the proceeds of this account valued at US 7.5, million dollars can be paid to you for both of us to share the money; 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through, also if I do not contact you the bank will definitely confiscate the fund for their own benefit and all I have labored for him will become in vain.

Honestly speaking I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.
Note that I am not trying to lure you into fraudulent business because of what the world are experiencing globally , and I am not just a witness to the fund but signatory to the fund when it was been Deposited in the bank by my Late Client before his sudden Death.

Be assured that I will effect every necessary Documents of Change Of Ownership that will authenticate this transaction on your name as soon as I hear from you, also I am still assuring you that it is 100% risk free. So you need not to be afraid.

Trusting To Hear From You As Soon As Possible.

Thank and God Bless.
Barrister Korede Ogunkoy(SAN)


Oh you zany Nigerians! Shine on you crazy blood diamonds!

No comments: