DC Comics Presents: The Spectre

I'm not much of a fan of the character. I don't really dislike him, but I don't go out of my way to keep up with what's going on with him. So, when I saw the JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS had an extra short feature on it starring the Spectre I wasn't overly excited.

I just got done watching it, and it was really really good.



This short had the feel of a 50s cop show and combined it with a brutal horror movie. I perked up when I saw Steve Niles (30 DAYS OF NIGHT) had written it. Great story, great animation, outstanding voice acting especially from Gary Cole as Jim Corrigan. What really hit me was the music. It gave it a really awesome old school detective show feel. That's the kind of thing I want in my extra features on a DVD.

2 comments:

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. coz that wud give me extra points also.. hehe. but still ur own choice.. :)

Marty Nozz said...

I've been turned into extra credit.

Bollocks.