My must see TV

I've always really loved television, which makes it kind of funny that I've gone about six years without cable. So, I don't get to watch a lot of television that other people rave about. I've never seen Robot Chicken, well I did see a clip from YouTube once, and it didn't look interesting, but maybe the rest of it is better. I don't know what Venture Brothers is, but people talk about it. I hear things about a show called Dexter on HBO. But really, I don't care about any of that and honestly if I've got access to a TV with Cable I'm either looking for Mythbusters or something going on in a ring.

But still I love TV, and frankly I've found that even without Cable there's some damn fine stuff to watch. The weekends the TV gets turned off because that's when I try to catch up on the writing and drawing I should be doing.

Monday: I used to live for Heroes, but my interest has waned since the first season. Now, it's just background noise to me. I don't get home in time to watch House, but if I get a chance I do make an effort to watch it. Right now, I'm really into ABC's new show Castle. It's sharp, and Nathon Fillion is always fun to watch.

Tuesday: I jumped on the Reaper wagon late because it used to go head to head with House. Now I don't have that problem. Also, I talked about Cupid previously so I won't belabor it, but it's worth staying up for.

Wednesday: Scrubs got moved to that night, and I follow along like a widdle lost puppy. I also have been enjoying Lie To Me. Tim Roth is amazing and I find the premise and fun facts it reveals utterly fascinating.

Thursday: It's all about Supernatural. Frankly, I think this is the best damn show on television. I just got done watching the latest episode and it just keeps me drooling for more. I love this show. I wish I was the guy who was writing that much cool stuff.

Friday: I'm hooked on Dollhouse. I'm a Joss Whedon fan, and this show hasn't let me down. Kudos to Elisa Dushku. I used to think of her as bad girl eye candy. Now I respect her as an actress.

So, that's my viewing habits. Frankly, it's enough for me to the point that I don't miss cable. I've got more than enough to keep my brain buzzing.

No comments: