Kicking tires

Got a new entry up over at Tales of Night Life (GO READ IT!). It occurs to me that it should have been much easier to post. My PC is coming up on six years old and it seems that's pretty old for a computer. I don't really like that electronics become outdated so quickly and don't last longer. My cell phone is considered a dinosaur and I'm made to get a knew one every other time something happens to my current one because they just don't keep up the models I use. I still have a Playstation 2 from the very first shipment that hit Virginia Beach. It's the bulkier model and people are shocked it still works. Never needed fixing. When I bought it I traded in my old Playstation which was a Christmas gift in 1995 and still in perfect working order which absolutely amazing the people at the store.

I treat my electronics very well, despite my urge to throw my cell phone into the ocean from time to time. The computer thing bugs me a bit, but it does seem to be the way of the world now. I'm thinking very hard about getting a Mac for the sole reason that they seem to last longer.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Macs don't last long.