I really don't know about this.

So, I love writing. I do it a lot and it makes me feel better. I'm much easier to be around when I'm doing something creative, either writing or drawing. However, it doesn't pay the bills. Hell, it doesn't even buy the chewing gum.

Money is thinking about getting tight on me. I'm not currently getting slammed by the 'OMG it's the end of the world and big business are a bunch of evil pricks that are out to take all our monies' crisis. However, I don't bring in a ton of cash anyways. I don't want to raise my rates at karate class because I'm offering an affordable alternative to the big storefront dojos. Besides, I have some families that are trying to make the ends meet just like everyone else and they have a hard enough time affording the club dues. There's no big demand for my art right now so commission work isn't going to fly real well.

Then there's the option of putting ads in this blog. I really don't know about that. I don't think I'd have control over what ads went in here. I don't really want the blog to look too obnoxious or anything. Still, it's possible revenue and every little bit helps.

So, I'm putting it out to those of you who actually read the damn thing. So, the three of you please comment and tell me what you think of this notion.

1 comment:

Kristiine Havener said...

Obviously I want you to do what you want to do - but the idea of adds really isn't that big a deal to me. Every little bit that helps helps, you know?