Drawing monkey

So, I'm doing more drawing nowadays and taking commissions as well. Worked on one last night and it's weird in that I always start with the face. Well, this time I was in need of some headshots for it. I had my other refereneces, so I went for it anyhow. I penciled the whole thing, except for the head. I should be seeing some pics before the day's out so i can get to work inking, but still it looks so odd. A faceless pin-up picture. "Imagine your dream girl HERE."

That said, if anyone out there would like to commission me for some artwork, you can check out my stuff over at our main site. Chris may have some other commissions I've done posted up soon. I can be contacted through the site's "about" section, or just e-mail me at martynozz@yahoo.com .

3 comments:

papercut assassin said...

Would it be possible for me to commission a monkey pirate ninja astronaut?

Marty Nozz said...

Does he have to be wearing a cowboy hat?

Kristiine Havener said...

Only if it is a cowboy hat on top of the astronaut helmet, obviously.