Cool stuff I can't use

I get weird offers from time to time. Sure there's the occasional lawyer from Nigeria that contacts me, and I really wish they'd e-mail back soon because its been months since I sent him that $2,000 and I haven't heard anything back about that $250,000 dollars he supposed to be sending me. Then there was the folks with the pheromone based cologne that they wanted me to review in exchange for products or possibly $10.

That's right. I'm worth $10 online. Try not to be jealous.

I was tempted to accept the offer and douse Chris with the stuff only to turn him loose at the Red Dog to view the results. It would be like science or something. Or maybe Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

But then I got contacted today about another product:

Windows 7 Repair

But, I don't know anything about it, and that won't change soon for one very important reason: I don't have Windows 7. Its not for lack of desire to have Windows 7, its just that the computer came with Windows XP back in 2003 and the last time I tried putting a different operating system on a computer other than the one it came with the poor thing just about shat its e-guts out.

However, for those of you with Windows 7 would want to check it out. Leave a comment and let me know how it went.

And no, I'm not getting paid for this, I was just asked very politely.

No comments: