The feeling crappy top ten

I've been in a foul foul mood this week, so here's the top 10 things currently pissing me off.

10: Digital television

9: Tankinis

8: The word "tankini".

7: Comic book characters that won't stay dead.

6: American Idol

5: People who obsess over American Idol.

4: The word "app".

3: Changes that aren't changes.

2: People who have Iphones because they're cool.

And the number one thing that is currently contributing to my foul foul mood:

The horrible mental gap in my brain that is somehow preventing all the cool things in there from being written or drawn properly.

2 comments:

Kristiine Havener said...

Alright, I have to ask. Why do you hate "Tankinis"? xD

Marty Nozz said...

I'm not sure, but somehow their very presence infuriates me. I'm just shocked at myself for not listing Old Navy comercials.