The Evolved Nozz

I spent the morning working on a page for NIGHT LIFE. The page in question is a five panel piece. As always, being left-handed, I was inking starting with the bottom right corner panel and working my way to the top left. The entire page had been penciled. Panel five had been completed and panel 3 was nearly done. Panel five had 40 people in it. 4 in the foreground and 36 in the background. I know this because I counted.

A phone conversation with my father went longer than it probably should have and I rushed out the door to Karate class failing to put the piece and my art supplies back in the study where they usually reside.

I have twin two-year-olds. The Missus can not be everywhere at once.

I want everyone reading this to take a moment and truly appreciate what a marvelous human being I truly am for not yelling at or otherwise doing anything horrible to my daughter upon arriving home to see that she had utterly ruined the piece.

Thank goodness I was ahead a week. I miss my buffer already.

No comments: