Dammit, its gone viral

And no, I'm not talking about whatever my daughter's come down with, although now I'm convinced she had her fingers up her nose at the pre-school's Christmas program to keep the germs from getting in.

The adoption theme has spawned and replicated to form a show on the CW that'll be featuring a teenage girl who finds her biological parents and now they all have to deal with each other. A pox on TV! Damn it's eyes! Damn its trousers! Damn it's fish pond! It's taking DOLLHOUSE from me and giving me this? I offered up a fatted squirrel in sacrifice to TV just last week!

Perhaps the sacrifice ended up passing TV by and going directly to the Nerdom Overlord who sits in omnipotence on a throne of POGS and MAGIC: THE GATHERING cards and reigns over all things in geekery and pop culture. I say this because well face with my home owners insurance being canceled due to a miscommunication and the insurance underwriters being kinda douchey about things my phone call to suss out the matter was handled by someone with the same name as a favorite comic book character. I'll of course not be naming names, because that's just rude, but I will be posting pictures...



She rules.

No comments: