I'm being watched....

No. Really. My rantings and ravings keep popping up in the damnedest places.

I don't know much about boxxet.com but damned if they don't keep yanking stuff from this blog. It even said to visit here for more information about Blue Beetle. That's horrible pressure. Now I feel I have to actually write on a regular basis about Blue Beetle. That would be much easier to do if John Rogers was writing it again. He gives good Blue Beetle. Not that Matt Sturges doesn't give good Blue Beetle, however Sturges is like a rally damned good hamburger and french fries, I'm talking Royal Red Robin with the endless basket of fries good; however Rogers is a well cooked steak, easily consumed but the kind you want to take your time to fully appreciate. Oh, and add in baked potato with my order of John Rogers. Don't forget the butter.

Then my Wonder Woman post popped up over on When Fangirls Attack. When I first saw this bit on Google I was expecting the Fangirls to actually attack. Which, if I'm gonna go, that's the way I want to go. There was no attack. This makes me wonder if I'm currently in their good graces and they'll attack stuff for me. I could sic them on Deffiant Douche. That way I could be amused and perform a public service all at the same time.

Then Steve Rolston tossed up a bit from my Emiko Superstar post up on his live journal. My friend Bridget accuses me of having a fangasm over it. I'm here to say that no such fangasm occurred. I have no comment on the little happy dance I did in my living room. Yes it's true. I love Steve Rolston. But it's for his art. Honest. That, and the sideburns. Those are some seriously cool sideburns.

Then there was the offer to test a pheromone based cologne and write about it. I thought about spraying Johnson with it sending him into the Winchester to see what would happen. It would be science! MOTHER F'N SCIENCE!

Woo, that 7-11 coffee is strong.

Then I said something about BOOM! Studios. They sent me a very nice e-mail thanking me. As such I am cancelling my plans for revenge on Mark Waid for his join effort with Todd DeZago that totally killed my shot at that totally hot waitress at the Gorilla Press party in Charlotte. Yes, I know it was eight years ago, BUT SHE WAS SERIOUSLY F'N HOT! So yes, even though I have already acquired the monkeys, there will be no vengence.

So people are watching. No pressure. And no vengance monkeys.

Yeah, damn strong coffee this morning.

No comments: