This, that and the other

Got something new. I've begun a series of pulp style prose fiction that can be viewed here. It'll be updating once a month for now, but that may change and become more frequent if there's any demand for it.

For anyone wondering about status of the guy trying to steal from me, it's pretty much all over. I made an appearance on an forum last night, and sure enough he showed up to attack me. There were many wild accusations, and all and all the guy just made himself look foolish. Everyone else that was there were really great. There were many really good questions and hopefully they weren't too bored with my answers.

As for the threats, they're as I expected, empty. My accuser has denied me the option to discuss the matter with his attorney. This is assuming that his attorney actually exists. Since it's a matter of public record that I've made these requests and he's denied them the case would be thrown out of any court in the land. So, his attempted shakedown got him nowhere, but the hits on my site are up, so I guess making this public wasn't a waste of time.

So now I turn my attention to prep for the Baltimore Comicon. If anyone reading this can make it on out to the show, stop by the table. Chris and i would love to meet you.

No comments: