Peter Petrelli = Kitty Pryde?

I caught the first two episodes of the latest season of HEROES last night. I loved the first season. Wasn't really into the second season. Can't say I'm really feeling this one. Got some spoilers below, so if you missed it last night, bail and come back later.

It's the whole "we've got to stop this future from happening" angle. It worked brilliantly the first time, but this is the third time they've done it. Sure there's a couple of twists here and there. The villains are a good angle. Hiro versus the speedster is pretty cool. I'm not into the Peter from the future bit because frankly I saw that 20 years ago with the X-MEN story "Days of Future's Past".

So, I'll still watch the show. There's nothing else really on on Monday's anyways. They still want to catch lightning in a bottle like they did in the first season. Sorry guys, that's not going to happen.

No comments: