The Worrier King

Like the song said, "I'm hiding from the mail man and I hate to hear the telephone ring." Yesterday I checked no e-mails and didn't talk to anyone karate related. I just needed a break before I ended up with an ulcer. That said, I drew some stuff. I read some comics. I ate Chinese food. Despite all of it, the impending problems still are weighing on me.

Yeah, avoiding the problem isn't the smart way to deal with thing, but when the problem keeps changing so that every time you think it's done it comes back at you from a new angle, well sometimes you need a break from the fight. My emotions over this are drained. That sucks because being angry or passionate can give you some extra energy, just as long as you're careful not to let your emotions lead you into a mistake.

I've got a simple choice to make. I know what I've got to do to make this end. My decision will have lasting ramifications, which are unavoidable and will likely end in a angry words and possibly some threats.

Time to answer the phone.

No comments: