What else should I ask for?

So, yeah I've been reading a lot of Kid Sis's blog and sure enough she reviews the new X-FILES flick which confirms rumors that I've been hearing about it being craptastic. So, I'm bummed out not just because I used to really dig the TV show but because it's got Billy Connolly in it and I'm always "Yay! It's Billy the man Connolly!"

Of course people usually say, "Who?" And I'm like, "You know, the guy who was the teacher on HEAD OF THE CLASS after Doctor Johnny Fever left!"

Yeah, so the new movie sucks and I was needing my Billy Connolly fix and I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to have time to pop in my BOONDOCK SAINTS DVD, when sure enough A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS comes on ABC.

Billy Connolly with a big ol Albino python.

The Media Gods have once again smiled upon their loyal servant, which was a pretty spiffy trick considering I don't have cable. I wonder if I can get them to show MONSTER SQUAD on the Sunday night movie. Let a whole new generation know that wolfman has nards.

No comments: