Boogie woogie

I'm a huge fan of Fox's So You Think You Can Dance and I'm man enough to admit it. I'm a fan of movement. Dance, martial arts, gymnastics, all of it. That's probably a lot of the reason I can't stand when fight scenes in movies are done with CGI. Let's see some stuntmen do their thing dammit!

Anyways, Dance's season finale is next week and the final four will be going to it. I'm very happy since the three dancers I had been voting for have made it. Those being Katee, Twitch and Joshua. That's not to say that the others haven't been great, but those three are always a joy to watch.

Katee is absolutely amazing to watch. She adapts to whatever is thrown her way. It's amazing that she almost didn't make the cut to be on the show. Every performance she's been a part of has been incredible.

Twitch is a pure entertainer. Great dancer but but just lots of fun to watch.

Joshua is my pick to win the whole thing. He caught my eye in the try outs. He's built like a super hero and can really move for a guy that size. Always very humble like he's expecting to get cut at any moment, yet he's never been in danger of being eliminated.

So, I'm really looking forward to next week, and I'll have my phone ready to do some voting.

No comments: