Are you freaking kidding me?

I check my e-mail to find seven messages in my in box. Two are karate stuff, no surprises there. Two are advertisements for stores complete with coupons, always nice. One was a reply from a friend. Another was my buddy asking what I though about Dark Knight, and I gave serious thought about linking him to myself and Kid Sis gutting that movie like a freshly caught trout over in her blog.

The last one caught my eye and I really should have cut and pasted it here. Just when I thought the stuff from that Deffiant guy was the stupidest thing ever I get an e-mail about a donation.

It's the latest scam in the spirit of those zany Nigerian princes, woman says she's ill somewhere in the Middle East. Her husband has passed away. She's probably going to shuffle off the mortal coil soon. She wants my help in donating their money to a church. No word as to why I'm the chosen one fr this good deed. I'd certainly never heard of her. I'm sure I'd learn much more if I replied to her e-mail, as she requested.

I thought about doing it in the spirit of having some fun with the scammer, but in all honesty, I was already bored.

1 comment:

Kidsis said...

:)

Are we being too comic book elitist and jaded about TDK?

Nah...