Under a bridge, craving goats.

"Trolling" is the practice of being obnoxious on internet forums for the sole purpose of drawing attention to one's self. Often this is a negative thing. Someone posts something outlandish just to get a reaction from the other people using the forum. Well I've given it a go.

So, why am I doing something which is often looked upon as being bad behavior? Well, sometimes behaving badly is just fun. And this bad behavior is fine as long as I don't get vindictive. Everyone on the thread I linked above gets the joke, except for one guy. It's kind of sad that anyone could possibly not recognize the dripping sarcasm.

I enjoy trolling but, unlike the usual troll, I do it to create an entertaining spectacle. Life has a tendency to suck and I enjoy entertaining folks. I do it by telling jokes, telling stories and sometimes just acting like a nut if only to get someone who is having a crappy day or is horribly bored to crack a smile.

Sometimes playing the foll is worthwhile, and quite a bit of fun.

No comments: