Things afoot

First thing's first:

Yep, that would be me getting my head shaved for the St. Baldrick's event. I raised nearly $300 dollars, and honestly, that more than I expected. I'd like to thank my family, the Giessuebel family, Brian, Linda, Otasha, Kristie, Jay and Comic Kings for their generosity to a very worthy cause.

Next up is the current Night Life hiatus. This is affecting both the comic and the prose serial I've been doing. Computer problems have been an issue, but moreso in the past week there's been a great deal things going wrong. Illnesses, accidents and an untimely passing have all hit those near and dear to me. Frankly, it got to the point where so much bad news kept hitting me that I was fully expecting a zombie apocalypse/robot uprising this past weekend. So, I won't be putting up much content until April, however things are going back to business as usual then, with my update schedule getting back to normal.

Last but not least, there's a new website featuring my dojo and the ones I'm affiliated with. Feel free to check it out. there's lots of good pictures.