Updatiness.

So, the blog and the site have been quiet. Too quiet.

Here's the deal.

I'm getting geared up to start the third chapter of the current NIGHT LIFE story, so I'm taking a little break to work a few things through. Chris is going ballistic on MERE MORTAL. I've been collaborating with him for nearly ten years now and I can honestly say he's turning out his best work ever.

Got the first installment of a brand new TALES OF NIGHT LIFE up with the return of one of the contributing artists from the first story. She's really rocked out a great piece for me. Thanks, Kat!

I've been chatting with Rob Patey who some of you may recall from "Joe versus Joe". Got a chance to check out some more of his comic AVERAGE JOE including some sweet art samples. I had the chance to check out the script a while back, and I'm glad to see he's got an artist on board that can match how awesome the writing is.

Finally, for those of you out there struggling with your muses and wondering if you'll ever have the chops to make a go of it in the comic field, look here to feel better about yourself.

2 comments:

Anraiki said...

Sweet comic Man! I just finished reading all of Mere Mortal. found you on Gaia, and I would like to ask what are your realease date for each page?

Marty Nozz said...

We usually do one page per week. Night Life on Tuesday and Mere Mortal on Wendesday. There was no mere mortal last week due to time crunches and the like. Chris may have two pages this week though. Thanks for checking us out.