The dull ache

I mentioned in the last post about my brain atrophying. It seems the problem isn't just mental. Over the years I've put my body through considerable abuse both work and recreation related. These problems add up, but haven't been an issue due to me maintaining a certain level of physical fitness. Well, I haven't been doing that lately, and problems have started. Aches and pains are become prevalent and common for no reason. Being sore from a hard day's work is one thing. That's accompanied by a feeling of well being and accomplishment. Being sore because you've become soft and rickety is not something I'd recommend to anyone.

This being the case it seems I'll have to do things to stimulate my body as well as my mind. If anyone needs me, I'll be reading Voltaire while doing push-ups.

No comments: