Outbreak monkey

There seems to be an outbreak of dyslexia on the internet. That's the current popular claim when dopes misspell works in forums. I love funny typos, and have been responsible for more than my fair share. Things happen. You're tired, spell check missed it or you just got really into whatever you were typing about and posted up without proofreading your stuff. I've been guilty of each from time to time. Yes, there's been a few laughs at my expense, and rightfully so. Still, I didn't claim to have a disorder just to try to silence those having a laugh.

I'm perfectly willing to over look a couple of typos here and there if the person is making an effort to get their point across. However, if it's funny, I reserve the right to laugh. Just like everyone should laugh when I misspell something and it makes what I was typing unintentionally funny.

No comments: