Wrap up and credits

The Twitter event is all done. It was a very laborious undertaking and I seriously doubt I'll be attempting anything like that again. The Tweets and account will be there until inactivity or hacker assault destroys it. It was very difficult, especially in the last legs due to twitter being under attack by hackers or some such making it near impossible to update the story.

I would like to thank Kat Hogan for all of her efforts supplying the art for the project. It was really great stuff. I'd also like to thank Kristiine Havener for all of here efforts promoting the project and her tireless support. The effort would have been dead in the water without them.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who read and followed the mystery. I'm very proud that I did it, and hopefully it entertained some folks.

Thanks again.

1 comment:

Kristiine Havener said...

Hoora! I'm so glad it all got finished even with Twitter going down for so long! That was really frustrating when I was trying to read the posts. T-T

I'm so proud of you Marty - you followed through and finished your project which is more then a lot of people can say about a lot of things, so congratulations!!!